The Glass Craft & Bead Expo
The Glass Craft & Bead Expo is in its 18th year and is the largest Expo of its kind in the country. This year, the art Expo will feature 250 classes taught by professional artists and innovative industry leaders. Additionally, the Expo will offer more than 170 booths and 100 tabletops in the exhibition hall that will contribute to the vast array of materials, equipment, lampworked beads and finished art pieces that are available for viewing or purchasing, offering something for glass veterans, novices, hobbyists, artists and business owners. The Expo will culminate with a charity auction to benefit Opportunity Village.
One of the highlights of the Glass Craft & Bead Expo is the Gallery of Excellence that will provide a display for artwork culminating in a juried exhibition of professionals and amateurs to win awards for their work.
When: Sunday, April 1, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Hotel-Casino-Spa, 9777 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $13 - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2012
Last updated Feb. 28, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
- How banker Selma Bartlett, a Henderson legend, put her stamp on the community
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.