Mexican Independence Weekend Celebration
There’s no better way to celebrate Mexico’s freedom than with a weekend of spicy south-of-the-border food and drink specials. On Friday, T&T will kick off the party with $5 fiesta nachos, habanero wings, chicken quesadilla, flautas and guacamole. Patrons can also partake in $5 Jose Cuervo shots and Dos Equis Lager, in addition to $5 well drinks, house red and white wine and sangria while T&T’s sexy resident DJ, Mika Gold, will keep the party going with an energetic set on the turntables. Guests can finish off their weekend with Mariachi brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The menu offers generous brunch selections to appease any appetite, including chilaquiles, T&T’s signature breakfast burrito and huevos rancheros. Guests may complement their Mexican feast with a two-for-one Bloody Marias and two-for-one top shelf margaritas.
In addition to the delicious brunch menu and mouth-watering cocktail selection, T&T’s house Mariachi band, “The Kings of Cuervo” will serenade guests in true mariachi style with everything from “Save the Last Dance for Me” by The Drifters to “I Got a Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas.
When: Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 11, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.