UNLV football vs. Hawaii
The home opener pits UNLV against future MWC member Hawaii. Come cheer on the Rebels in their first home game of the season filled with plenty of tailgating fun.
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam Boyd Stadium, 7000 East Russell Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $115
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 13, 2011
Last updated Sept. 13, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.