Mexican Independence Weekend Celebration
There’s no better way to celebrate Mexico’s freedom than with a weekend of spicy south-of-the-border food and drink specials. On Friday, T&T will kick off the party with $5 fiesta nachos, habanero wings, chicken quesadilla, flautas and guacamole. Patrons can also partake in $5 Jose Cuervo shots and Dos Equis Lager, in addition to $5 well drinks, house red and white wine and sangria while T&T’s sexy resident DJ, Mika Gold, will keep the party going with an energetic set on the turntables. Guests can finish off their weekend with Mariachi brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The menu offers generous brunch selections to appease any appetite, including chilaquiles, T&T’s signature breakfast burrito and huevos rancheros. Guests may complement their Mexican feast with a two-for-one Bloody Marias and two-for-one top shelf margaritas.
In addition to the delicious brunch menu and mouth-watering cocktail selection, T&T’s house Mariachi band, “The Kings of Cuervo” will serenade guests in true mariachi style with everything from “Save the Last Dance for Me” by The Drifters to “I Got a Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas.
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 11, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
- Margins tax advocates going after voters 17 months ahead of election
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.