Mexican Independence Weekend Celebration
There’s no better way to celebrate Mexico’s freedom than with a weekend of spicy south-of-the-border food and drink specials. On Friday, T&T will kick off the party with $5 fiesta nachos, habanero wings, chicken quesadilla, flautas and guacamole. Patrons can also partake in $5 Jose Cuervo shots and Dos Equis Lager, in addition to $5 well drinks, house red and white wine and sangria while T&T’s sexy resident DJ, Mika Gold, will keep the party going with an energetic set on the turntables. Guests can finish off their weekend with Mariachi brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The menu offers generous brunch selections to appease any appetite, including chilaquiles, T&T’s signature breakfast burrito and huevos rancheros. Guests may complement their Mexican feast with a two-for-one Bloody Marias and two-for-one top shelf margaritas.
In addition to the delicious brunch menu and mouth-watering cocktail selection, T&T’s house Mariachi band, “The Kings of Cuervo” will serenade guests in true mariachi style with everything from “Save the Last Dance for Me” by The Drifters to “I Got a Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas.
When: Friday, Sept. 16, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 11, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.