Torch Song Trilogy Part 1
Harvey Fierstein's examination of life and love is coming to the Onyx Theatre Stage, courtesy of Off-Strip Productions.
Arnold is a man in search of love in a world where love eludes him. Armed with a quick wit, a sharp tongue, and a big heart, his journey is both delightful and devastating.
Directed by John Morris, this show is the perfect way to kick off Pride Month. Join us for this celebration of love, life, and the pursuit of happiness!
When: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 15, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2011
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.