Labor Day BBQ at Comme Ça
Chef David Myers of Comme Ça at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will celebrate Labor Day with a special prix fixe barbecue menu offered from 4 until 10 p.m. on the restaurant’s patio. The menu, priced at $49 per person, will showcase French picnic-inspired classics with a modern Myers twist. Selections include artisan cheeses, charcuterie, decadent fruit and country salads, assorted potted rillettes and tartares, cumin-kissed carrots, grilled provençal sausage, trout amandine, steak au poivre, pommes Lyonnaise, Earl Grey madeleines with honey and lavender, and an assortment of crepes.
When: Sunday, Sept. 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 29, 2011
Last updated Aug. 29, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.