Torch Song Trilogy Part 1
Harvey Fierstein's examination of life and love is coming to the Onyx Theatre Stage, courtesy of Off-Strip Productions.
Arnold is a man in search of love in a world where love eludes him. Armed with a quick wit, a sharp tongue, and a big heart, his journey is both delightful and devastating.
Directed by John Morris, this show is the perfect way to kick off Pride Month. Join us for this celebration of love, life, and the pursuit of happiness!
When: Sunday, Sept. 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 15, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- Where I Stand: Principles are worth the time, cost it takes to wage the fight
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.