Music Video at the Freakin' Frog
Music Video is an electronic pop trio who will be releasing their third full- length album entitled, "If This TV Could Talk" on May 3rd. The Tucson is going on a bit of a mini tour on the west coast and will be playing at Freakin' Frog on Sept 3.
May 3 of this year the band released their latest album, If This TV Could Talk. So this mini tour is to really get the word out about the album and create some new fans. They have played SXSW and have shared the stage with bands such as Amusement Parks on Fire, DAT Politics, Faunts, Sea Wolf, and Meat Puppets.
When: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Freakin' Frog, 4700 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 11, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.