Crush at Paris
Paris Las Vegas celebrates Crush – A Celebration of Wine. The second annual Crush, celebrating the month of harvest, features distinctive events, special menus, complimentary tastings and unique educational opportunities. Paris Las Vegas partners with Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to supply both the wine and the expertise of their master sommeliers to benefit community non-profit organizations Nevada Public Radio and Keep Memory Alive. For a full list of events, please click here.
Several of the Paris restaurants will offer special menus throughout the month of October. Le Provençal will offer a three-course menu in celebration of Crush for $45 per guest featuring seared diver scallops, braised beef short rib and Flavors of Paris for dessert. Les Artistes Steakhouse offers an $85 per person five-course dinner tasting menu showcasing an amuse bouche of slow poached salmon with Ossetra caviar, pan roasted honey crisp apple and frisee salad, crispy duck breast with a blueberry Merlot reduction, grilled eye of ribeye and a Taste of Las Vegas Dessert including frozen vanilla brownie, wild berry macaroon and chocolate pear alliance.
When: Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 29, 2011
Last updated Sept. 29, 2011
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (1 Comment)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.