Haunted Reef at the Shark Reef Aquarium
For three special nights, Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef turns into the Haunted Reef where the attraction is decorated with spooky jack-o-lanterns in addition to the always intimidating sharks and Komodo dragon with their razor sharp teeth. On Community day, Friday, Oct. 26, costumed children 12 and under will receive complimentary entry and candy treats. Each adult will receive one complimentary admission to Shark Reef Aquarium upon donating blood at the special United Blood Services booth on-site from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Regular admission is as follows: Adult admission: $18; Children 5-12 years: $12; Nevada residents with valid I.D. receive a discount on admission; Adult: $15; Children 5-12 years: $10; Children four and under are complimentary.
When: Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.