Madame Tussauds "After Dark"
Madame Tussauds "After Dark" invites guests to investigate paranormal activity lurking in the corridors of the haunted wax museum. The attraction is no stranger to paranormal activity, having been featured on Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures. General admission is $18 when purchased online, $20 at the box office or $35 for combined admission to Madame Tussauds in the day and “After Dark” at night. A special group rate is available at $10.95 per person for groups of 10 or more. Nevada residents can also receive a discounted admission of $5 off at the box office with ID.
When: Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.