NBT's Fall Program Dance Dance Dance!
The Nevada Ballet Theatre and Hubbard Street Dance Chicago join forces to open the 40th Anniversary Season with an evening of dance that spans from the classical to the contemporary. Program includes George Balanchine's Concerto Barocco, Jirí Kylián's Petite Mort, James Canfield's Up, Sharon Eyal's & Gaï Behar's Too Beaucoup and Canfield's Cinq Gnossiennes with live accompaniment.
When: Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $42.20 - $110.20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2011
Last updated Sept. 23, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.