Night of the Creeps: Rockenstein Edition at McFadden's
Partygoers at McFadden’s can enjoy live entertainment while everyone who follows the party bar on Twitter or “likes” the Facebook page will enjoy a free open bar from 8 p.m. until 10 p.m. Following this there will be another open bar from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m., priced at $20 for ladies and $30 for guys, plus all local ladies can enjoy $1 drinks from 10 p.m. until. The best costume of the night will take home $500.
When: Friday, Oct. 28, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: McFadden's, 3700 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 24, 2011
Last updated Oct. 24, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.