Madame Tussauds "After Dark"
Madame Tussauds "After Dark" invites guests to investigate paranormal activity lurking in the corridors of the haunted wax museum. The attraction is no stranger to paranormal activity, having been featured on Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures. General admission is $18 when purchased online, $20 at the box office or $35 for combined admission to Madame Tussauds in the day and “After Dark” at night. A special group rate is available at $10.95 per person for groups of 10 or more. Nevada residents can also receive a discounted admission of $5 off at the box office with ID.
When: Friday, Oct. 28, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.