Madame Tussauds "After Dark"
Madame Tussauds "After Dark" invites guests to investigate paranormal activity lurking in the corridors of the haunted wax museum.
When: Friday, Oct. 28, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 6, 2011
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.