Bereavement Support Group
The Bereavement Group is for those individuals dealing with grief or loss of a loved one. Rev. Judy has more than 20 years of experience in helping others and will assist the group. The support group is held the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month unless that day falls on a holiday. Please join the group so you can get back to "living" your life.
When: Monday, Oct. 24, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Homestead at Boulder City 1401 Medical Park Drive Boulder City, NV 89005
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated April 14, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.