The Haunted Harvest at Springs Preserve
The Haunted Harvest gives the entire family a spooky good time. The Springs Preserve is hosting this annual Halloween event filled with carnival games, live entertainment, a haunted maze and a scary Scavenger Scarecrow Contest.
When: Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 6, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino