Crush at Paris
Paris Las Vegas celebrates Crush – A Celebration of Wine. The second annual Crush, celebrating the month of harvest, features distinctive events, special menus, complimentary tastings and unique educational opportunities. Paris Las Vegas partners with Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to supply both the wine and the expertise of their master sommeliers to benefit community non-profit organizations Nevada Public Radio and Keep Memory Alive. For a full list of events, please click here.
Several of the Paris restaurants will offer special menus throughout the month of October. Le Provençal will offer a three-course menu in celebration of Crush for $45 per guest featuring seared diver scallops, braised beef short rib and Flavors of Paris for dessert. Les Artistes Steakhouse offers an $85 per person five-course dinner tasting menu showcasing an amuse bouche of slow poached salmon with Ossetra caviar, pan roasted honey crisp apple and frisee salad, crispy duck breast with a blueberry Merlot reduction, grilled eye of ribeye and a Taste of Las Vegas Dessert including frozen vanilla brownie, wild berry macaroon and chocolate pear alliance.
When: Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 29, 2011
Last updated Sept. 29, 2011
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.