Madame Tussauds "After Dark"
Madame Tussauds "After Dark" invites guests to investigate paranormal activity lurking in the corridors of the haunted wax museum. The attraction is no stranger to paranormal activity, having been featured on Travel Channel’s Ghost Adventures. General admission is $18 when purchased online, $20 at the box office or $35 for combined admission to Madame Tussauds in the day and “After Dark” at night. A special group rate is available at $10.95 per person for groups of 10 or more. Nevada residents can also receive a discounted admission of $5 off at the box office with ID.
When: Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.