Crush at Paris
Paris Las Vegas celebrates Crush – A Celebration of Wine. The second annual Crush, celebrating the month of harvest, features distinctive events, special menus, complimentary tastings and unique educational opportunities. Paris Las Vegas partners with Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to supply both the wine and the expertise of their master sommeliers to benefit community non-profit organizations Nevada Public Radio and Keep Memory Alive. For a full list of events, please click here.
Several of the Paris restaurants will offer special menus throughout the month of October. Le Provençal will offer a three-course menu in celebration of Crush for $45 per guest featuring seared diver scallops, braised beef short rib and Flavors of Paris for dessert. Les Artistes Steakhouse offers an $85 per person five-course dinner tasting menu showcasing an amuse bouche of slow poached salmon with Ossetra caviar, pan roasted honey crisp apple and frisee salad, crispy duck breast with a blueberry Merlot reduction, grilled eye of ribeye and a Taste of Las Vegas Dessert including frozen vanilla brownie, wild berry macaroon and chocolate pear alliance.
When: Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 29, 2011
Last updated Sept. 29, 2011
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.