Asylum & Hotel Fear at The Craig Road Promenade
The Asylum is celebrating its 13th season. Hold on to your bodily fluids as this dual attraction is guaranteed to scare everything out of you. Ranked by Haunt World as one of the Top 13 Haunts in the Nation, The Asylum and Hotel Fear feature an intertwined storyline between the two attractions. On Halloween night from 4 until 5:30 p.m., younger children can enjoy a special lights on edition with proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House.
When: Friday, Oct. 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Craig Road Promenade, 675 W. Craig Rd.
Cost: $12 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 10, 2011
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.