Crush at Paris
Paris Las Vegas celebrates Crush – A Celebration of Wine. The second annual Crush, celebrating the month of harvest, features distinctive events, special menus, complimentary tastings and unique educational opportunities. Paris Las Vegas partners with Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to supply both the wine and the expertise of their master sommeliers to benefit community non-profit organizations Nevada Public Radio and Keep Memory Alive. For a full list of events, please click here.
Several of the Paris restaurants will offer special menus throughout the month of October. Le Provençal will offer a three-course menu in celebration of Crush for $45 per guest featuring seared diver scallops, braised beef short rib and Flavors of Paris for dessert. Les Artistes Steakhouse offers an $85 per person five-course dinner tasting menu showcasing an amuse bouche of slow poached salmon with Ossetra caviar, pan roasted honey crisp apple and frisee salad, crispy duck breast with a blueberry Merlot reduction, grilled eye of ribeye and a Taste of Las Vegas Dessert including frozen vanilla brownie, wild berry macaroon and chocolate pear alliance.
When: Friday, Oct. 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 29, 2011
Last updated Sept. 29, 2011
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.