Trilogy of Terrors
Celebrating 20 years of scaring the citizens of Las Vegas, Freakling Brothers presents Nevada’s first R- Rated attraction. This set of haunted houses focuses on claustrophobic horror, taboo situations and horrific themes. The Trilogy of Terror includes The Gates of Hell, Castle Vampyre and Circus of Horrors. No one under 14 allowed without a parent or guardian at the Gates of Hell but the other attractions are for ages 9 and up.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $32
Age limit: 9+
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 7, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.