Career break and sabbatical seminar
Meet, Plan, Go! offers an evening of advice, coaching and support for anyone who wants to take a career break or sabbatical. This panel discussion and networking event features four Las Vegas locals who can provide motivation, information and resources on the financial, career-related, societal and safety concerns that potential career breakers might have. Join Becky Buckley (certified financial planner), Diana Edelman (public relations professional and former long-term traveler), Judy Irving (life coach) and Abby Tegnelia (editor of Vegas Magazine and former expatriate) for an inspiring evening designed to make your career break dreams a reality.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Spine Wellness Center, 3085 E. Russell Rd.
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Sept. 4, 2011
Last updated Sept. 4, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.