The Human Rights Campaign Family Picnic
The Human Rights Campaign and AFAN of Las Vegas host the fourth annual family picnic at the Rainbow Family Park. The event will include a BBQ, kids play area, local community booths and more.
When: Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rainbow Family Park, Oakey Boulevard west of Rainbow Boulevard
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2011
Last updated Sept. 23, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.