Fresh52 Farmer's Market
What’s fresh? A farmers’ market that sells locally grown produce, pastries and handmade crafts every Sunday. What’s fresher? Helping that market celebrate amid live entertainment, kids’ games and more.
Fresh52 is a lively, friendly, open air farmers and artisan market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community. Every Sunday morning the market features choice vendors with pesticide free seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet olive oils, salsas, spices, sauces, nuts, handmade modern craft, artisans & more!
When: Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 9480 S. Eastern Ave.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 11, 2011
Last updated May 25, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.