Asylum & Hotel Fear at The Craig Road Promenade
The Asylum is celebrating its 13th season. Hold on to your bodily fluids as this dual attraction is guaranteed to scare everything out of you. Ranked by Haunt World as one of the Top 13 Haunts in the Nation, The Asylum and Hotel Fear feature an intertwined storyline between the two attractions. On Halloween night from 4 until 5:30 p.m., younger children can enjoy a special lights on edition with proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House.
When: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Craig Road Promenade, 675 W. Craig Rd.
Cost: $12 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 10, 2011
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.