Crush at Paris
Paris Las Vegas celebrates Crush – A Celebration of Wine. The second annual Crush, celebrating the month of harvest, features distinctive events, special menus, complimentary tastings and unique educational opportunities. Paris Las Vegas partners with Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada to supply both the wine and the expertise of their master sommeliers to benefit community non-profit organizations Nevada Public Radio and Keep Memory Alive. For a full list of events, please click here.
Several of the Paris restaurants will offer special menus throughout the month of October. Le Provençal will offer a three-course menu in celebration of Crush for $45 per guest featuring seared diver scallops, braised beef short rib and Flavors of Paris for dessert. Les Artistes Steakhouse offers an $85 per person five-course dinner tasting menu showcasing an amuse bouche of slow poached salmon with Ossetra caviar, pan roasted honey crisp apple and frisee salad, crispy duck breast with a blueberry Merlot reduction, grilled eye of ribeye and a Taste of Las Vegas Dessert including frozen vanilla brownie, wild berry macaroon and chocolate pear alliance.
When: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 29, 2011
Last updated Sept. 29, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.