Asylum & Hotel Fear at The Craig Road Promenade
The Asylum is celebrating its 13th season. Hold on to your bodily fluids as this dual attraction is guaranteed to scare everything out of you. Ranked by Haunt World as one of the Top 13 Haunts in the Nation, The Asylum and Hotel Fear feature an intertwined storyline between the two attractions. On Halloween night from 4 until 5:30 p.m., younger children can enjoy a special lights on edition with proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House.
When: Friday, Oct. 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Craig Road Promenade, 675 W. Craig Rd.
Cost: $12 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 10, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
- Lawyers for Jodi Arias ask to withdraw in protest of judge’s ruling
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.