Asylum & Hotel Fear at The Craig Road Promenade
The Asylum is celebrating its 13th season. Hold on to your bodily fluids as this dual attraction is guaranteed to scare everything out of you. Ranked by Haunt World as one of the Top 13 Haunts in the Nation, The Asylum and Hotel Fear feature an intertwined storyline between the two attractions. On Halloween night from 4 until 5:30 p.m., younger children can enjoy a special lights on edition with proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House.
When: Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Craig Road Promenade, 675 W. Craig Rd.
Cost: $12 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 10, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.