Nevada Wild Fest
The Nevada Wild Fest features 5 days of family-oriented fun including carnival rides and games, 3 haunted houses by Blood Village, a zipline by Freemont Flightlinez, Dock Dogs competitions, beer and wine gardens, one-of-a-kind vendors, a variety of foods and live performances by a host of musicians including Juice Newton and Sixpence None the Richer just to name a few.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Pavilion , 200 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 26, 2011
Last updated Oct. 9, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino