Bereavement Support Group
The Bereavement Group is for those individuals dealing with grief or loss of a loved one. Rev. Judy has more than 20 years of experience in helping others and will assist the group. The support group is held the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month unless that day falls on a holiday. Please join the group so you can get back to "living" your life.
When: Monday, Oct. 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Homestead at Boulder City 1401 Medical Park Drive Boulder City, NV 89005
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated April 14, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.