Trilogy of Terrors
Celebrating 20 years of scaring the citizens of Las Vegas, Freakling Brothers presents Nevada’s first R- Rated attraction. This set of haunted houses focuses on claustrophobic horror, taboo situations and horrific themes. The Trilogy of Terror includes The Gates of Hell, Castle Vampyre and Circus of Horrors. No one under 14 allowed without a parent or guardian at the Gates of Hell but the other attractions are for ages 9 and up.
When: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $32
Age limit: 9+
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 7, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.