Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival
A medieval kingdom will take over Silver Bowl Park with lavishly costumed knights, knaves, fine ladies and wenches for the weekend of October 5-7. Several stages will feature entertainment with costumed performers presenting more than 50 shows per day along with historical re-enactments, jousting tournaments, medieval pageantry and more than 100 artisans – including blacksmiths, stained glass designers, jewelers, wood workers, toy makers, perfume blenders, stone carvers and sword, dagger and armor craftsman -- to demonstrate and sell their wares. Authentic food, from fish and chips to an English feast, also will be available as well as beer and ales for adults with proper identification.
Concerts all weekend will feature local acts with nationally known acts as well as a royal parade with kings, queens, warriors and peasants, will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
When: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silver Bowl Park, 6800 E Russell Rd.
Cost: $5 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 14, 2011
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.