St. Paul Oratorio
The Southern Nevada Musical Arts Society will perform the oratorio “St. Paul” by Felix Mendelssohn in UNLV’s Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall. The concert will feature the 80-voice Musical Arts Chorus, 40-piece Musical Arts Orchestra, and guest soloists under the direction of Dr. Douglas R. Peterson. Solo roles will be sung by Amy Cofield Williamson, Soprano; Valeria Ore, Contralto; Scott Williamson, Tenor; and Neil Wilson, Bass-Baritone, as Paul.
Tickets are available at the UNLV Performing Arts Center at $18 for adults, $12 for seniors, military, and handicapped, and $8 for students with ID. Call 895-2787 for tickets.
When: Sunday, Nov. 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $8 - $18
Age limit: 12+
Event posted Oct. 28, 2011
Last updated Oct. 28, 2011
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.