Pacquaio vs. Marquez III at MGM Grand
Chris Farina/Top Rank
The No. 1 pound-for-pound box office attraction and the Fighter of the Decade Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao, the lone congressional representative from the Sarangani province in the Philippines, returns to the Fight Capital of the World to defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title against professional nemesis, three-division world champion and future Hall of Famer Juan Manual Marquez of Mexico City.
When: Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $200 - $1200
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 8, 2011
Last updated Nov. 8, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.