Red Bull Thre3Style at Rain
Check out the best of the best as they battle to represent the US.
Throughout 2011, Red Bull Thre3Style qualifiers have taken place around the world to find the best DJs in different regions. The US National Finals will bring together the top 11 party DJs from throughout the US to compete for the top spot. The winner will get the chance to represent the US in the World Finals which will be held in Vancouver, BC. DJ Vice will be headlining the show, along with a panel of impressive industry judges- DJ Momjeans, aka Danny Masterson, Sujit Kundu who is founder of SKAM Artists, Matt Adell who is CEO at Beatport and Clark Warner who is VP of Music Services at Beatport. Text “3Style” to “72855” for free admission via the guest list.
When: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rain Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 10, 2011
Last updated Nov. 10, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.