Chenin Orthodontics Halloween Candy Buyback
Chenin Orthodontics will hold its fourth annual Halloween Candy Buyback Event on November 1, paying $1 for every pound of candy received. This program is in partnership with the Nellis Air Force Base Airman & Readiness Center. Chenin Orthodontics gives the candy collected to troops overseas, along with sending letters and photos from the event. Last year, over 500 pounds of candy were collected, and Chenin Orthodontics hopes to collect over 750 pounds this year.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Chenin Orthodontics, 10730 S. Eastern Ave.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 26, 2011
Last updated Oct. 26, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.