Nove Italiano Wine and Art Event
Nove Italiano invites wine aficionados and art enthusiasts to celebrate National Wine Day during a social art and wine affair. Featuring signature Nove pizza, wine tastings by Justin Vineyards and masterpieces created by local artist, Jerry Misko, the wine and art event will re-occur on a select Wednesday every other month.
Space is limited. For reservations, please call 702.942.6800.
When: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nove Italiano, 4321 W. Flamingo Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 16, 2011
Last updated May 16, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.