National Association of Women Business Owners event
NAWBO, the National Association of Women Business Owners, Southern Nevada chapter, presents Maria Simone will discuss the importance of business credit and how to establish it. Simone is the founder of BusinessCreditSpot.com.
Simone will discuss the shocking statistics for small business owners and strategies to keep them financially secure. Guests will learn how to establish a business credit foundation when starting or growing a business.
When: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lawry's The Prime Rib, 4043 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 10, 2011
Last updated May 10, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.