Bereavement Support Group
The Bereavement Group is for those individuals dealing with grief or loss of a loved one. Rev. Judy has more than 20 years of experience in helping others and will assist the group. The support group is held the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month unless that day falls on a holiday. Please join the group so you can get back to "living" your life.
When: Monday, May 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Homestead at Boulder City 1401 Medical Park Drive Boulder City, NV 89005
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated April 14, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.