Las Vegas Hall of Fame inductee to perform
Sheena Easton didn't realize she wanted to be a singer until she heard Barbara Streisand's singing during the opening credits for "The Way We Were." Since then, her determination has allowed her to be an active performer since 1980.
Easton has been performing in Las Vegas off and on since 2000 and even co-stared with David Cassidy in "At the Copa."
In October 2004, Easton was inducted into the Casino Legends Hall of Fame at the Tropicana Resort & Casino along with fellow Las Vegas legends Debbie Reynolds, Patti Page, Jack Jones, Ben Vereen and Tempest Storm.
She will perform for two nights at the Southpoint Showroom at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
When: Sunday, May 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated May 17, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.