Springs Preserve Tails & Trails
The Springs Preserve is going to the dogs as it hosts the first Tails & Trails event, bringing dogs from throughout Southern Nevada and the people they own together for a day of canine-friendly fun.
Tails & Trails will feature unguided hikes for humans and their canine friends on the Springs Preserve’s 1.8 miles of trails. There also will be demonstrations by Metro’s K9 unit plus pet tricks in the amphitheater.
Admission is free. However, regular admission prices will apply for access to museums and galleries. Please note – pets other than guide dogs are not permitted in Springs Preserve attractions except for the trails, gardens and Crossroads Commons Amphitheater. Visit www.springspreserve.org for more information.
When: Saturday, May 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Pet activities
Event posted May 16, 2011
Last updated May 16, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.