The Indie Music Fest at Sunset Park
Black Mountain Productions Inc. and Green Living Nevada present The Indie Music Fest at Sunset Park. This is a unique grassroots music festival and showcase specifically designed for the unsigned indie artist, writer and musician, the environment and the local community. The Indie Music Fest is also making a major effort in the attempt to create many "green" opportunities at the event, from the ground level up.
Forty of the best unsigned indie bands, representing many genres will perform on multiple stages, plus DJs, an artist vendor village and the Indie Fest 5K Run benefiting Habitat For Humanity.
Bring in a minimum of 3 non-perishable food items for Three Square and receive a $5.00 off discount on the admission prices.
When: Saturday, May 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2011
Last updated April 20, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.