Clark County Public Auction
Clark County and several public agencies will hold a spring government surplus auction at a County storage lot at 4320 Stephanie St., off Flamingo Road near Dog Fancier’s Park.
The popular auctions are held three times each year and feature items used by government agencies ranging from cars and trucks to office equipment and computers. Anyone interested in bidding on items at the auction is urged to pre-register during a preview period three days prior to the sale from Wednesday, May 18 through Friday, May 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Prospective bidders can view items to be sold at the auction during the preview. Preview and pre-registration activities are held in the location on Stephanie Street as the auction.
When: Wednesday, May 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 4320 Stephanie St.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 2, 2011
Last updated May 2, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.