Las Vegas Reptile Expo
Reptile vendors and breeders from around the country will be offering for sale, exotic reptiles and amphibians from around the globe. Chameleons, tortoises, frogs, snakes, bearded dragons, geckos and much more will be on display for the reptile enthusiasts and families enjoyment alike. Expo attendees are encouraged to leave the show promptly after purchasing a live animal.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $5 for children between 5 and 12 years old. Parking will be free all weekend at the Santa Fe.
For more information about the expo, visit www.getreptiles.com.
(From press release)
When: Sunday, May 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Santa Fe Station
Event posted Oct. 4, 2010
Last updated May 9, 2011
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.