Meet and Greet with Dr. Robert A. Fielden
The Architectural and Decorative Arts Society (ADAS) is pleased to present Dr. Robert A. Fielden discussing his new book Creating Place: Remaking America Green. The event will take place at the Regional Transportation Commission, 600 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas.
Creating Place is about creating unique sustainable communities. Remaking America Green is about leaving our nation, our children and grandchildren with successful sustainable and healthy futures.
Light food and drink will be provided. Books will be available. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Regional Transportation Commission, 600 South Grand Central Parkway
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 4, 2011
Last updated May 4, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Joe Downtown: Muralist completes touchup on shuttered Western hotel
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Miracle saved parishioner as he was shot execution-style during Mass
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.