Forbidden Archeologist by Dr. Michael Cremo
Join Michael A. Cremo, the 'forbidden archeologist,' on a virtual tour of his lectures at international scientific conferences, field expeditions to exotic archeological sites, and intriguing glimpses into the fascinating radical interiors of his unprecedented brilliance in his namesake book, The Forbidden Archeologist.
Michael Cremo is an international authority and speaker on archeological anomalies and extreme human antiquity. A best selling author and research associate of the Bhaktivedanta Institute, he specializes in the history and philosophy of science. He is a member of the World Archeological Congress and the European Association of Archeologists.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Event posted May 3, 2011
Last updated May 3, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.