Springs Preserve Ice Cream Festival
Cool off with sweet treats by the scoopful – and listen to some great live music – as the Springs Preserve hosts its annual all-you-can-eat Ice Cream Festival.
Sponsored by MGM Resorts International and NV Energy, the event will feature stations serving ice cream sundaes and novelties and root beer floats, with entertainment for all ages including airbrush tattoos, a photo booth, a bubble play station and carnival games.
Entertainment also will include a DJ and performances by the Dave Matthews Experience tribute band in the Crossroads Commons Amphitheater.
Admission is $7.50 for those five years of age and older and free for children under five. Advance tickets are $6 when purchased online or at the box office. Regular admission prices will apply for access to museums and galleries. Springs Preserve members receive half off admission. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $7.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 6, 2011
Last updated April 6, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.